CNNXNews- Scientist Dr. Petum of Florida State Institute found tongue kissing has health benefits but also can have extremely dangerous health risks.
“I love a 5 inch tongue down my throat whenever I’m at a party. I just like to kiss and I don’t care who it is.” – Marie
This type of kissing can be very pleasurable with health benefits according to Dr. Bryan Stamford.
“Basic Kissing is not something you should be doing. When you kiss you should put your tongue into it, but careful” – Dr Stamford
Tongue Kissing Benefits and Risks were outline by Dr. Petum:
Tongue Kissing Benefits
- Can burn up to 2 Calories Per Minute. Excessive kissing can become a workout.
- Muscles in the face are exercised keeping the face tight, youthful and vibrant
- Increases the heart rate and blood flow giving a boost in energy and circulation throughout the body
- Increases libido and excitement before sexual activities
However, Dr Petum advised that tongue kissing also can have extremely negative effects which can cause illness up to death if not treated.
Tongue Kissing Risks
- The common Cold/Flu can be transferred easily between two from this type of kiss specifically through saliva and mucus.
- Glandular fever/ also known as mono can be transferred which is a viral infection that can cause fever, sore throat, fatigue, swollen lymph nodes and glands.
- Herpes and Warts can be spread through tongue kissing if the infected inflamed area of the mouth is contacted with the lips and tongue.
- Hepatitis B can be spread also with a deep constant passionate tongue kiss. Hep B symptoms last several weeks including yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
“You have to pay attention to the mouth of who you kiss because even the slightest bump or bacteria you encounter can have you sick and herpes is not curable through modern medicine” – Dr Petum
Follow us on Facebook, and Twitter